|Gov.Regulation||Decree of the Minister of Forestry & Plantation No 423/Kpts-II/1999|
|Technical implementation Unit||BKSDA Nusa Tenggara Timur|
- Camplong Nature Park was first appointed based on the Decree of the Governor of East Nusa Tenggara No 46 / BKLH / Year 1982, March 30, 1982 on Appointment of Part of Sisimeni Forest Area Sanam of ± 2,000 Ha Located in Kupang District II as Nature Tourism Park. (The appointment of the area concerned with the Letter of the Head of Sub-Center for Protection and Nature Conservation of East Nusa Tenggara No. 495 / V-7 / SBPPA / NTT / 81 dated 21 July 1981 One of the considerations of the designation of the region by the Governor is: Part of Sisameni Sanam Forest Complex natural beauty that needs to be guaranteed sustainability to be utilized for recreational and tourism interests)
- Camplong nature park in Boundary in 1982 with the result of the Boundary to 696,60 Ha.
- In 1983 there was a Decree of the Minister of Forestry No. 89 / Kpts-II / 1983, dated December 2, 1983 on the Agreement on Agreement Forest in East Nusa Tenggara Province, in this decision Camplong Nature Park has an area of 696,60 Ha.
- Decree of the Minister of Forestry and Estate Crops Number: 423 / Kpts-II / 1999, dated June 15, 1999 on the Appointment of Forest Areas in the Provinces of East Nusa Tenggara Region 1.809.990 Hectares, on this decision Camplong Nature Park has an area of 696.60 Ha.
- In 2010 Camplong Natural Park was determined by Decree of the Minister of Forestry Number: SK.347 / Menhut-II / 2010, dated May 25, 2010 on Stipulation of Camplong Nature Tourist Park Located In Kupang District, East Nusa Tenggara Province, Area of 696, 6 Ha.
|Province||Nusa Tenggara Timur|
POTENTIAL BIOTIC AREA
|Identification||Camplong Nature Park has a vegetation that is representative of the type of terrestrial forest ecosystems. Naturally ecosystem types can be grouped into 2 (two) types of ecosystems, ie the forest ecosystem of the seasons is characterized by less vegetation, high (between 15-20 m) much of the branching and in the dry season leaves leaves and savanna forest ecosystems.|
Potential Flora such as lontar (Borassusflabelifer), gewang (Corypha gebanga), hue (Eucalyptus alba), acid (Tainarindus indica), Cassia fistula, and kesambi (Schleicera oleosa), Kenanga (Cananga odorata). While the dominant plant vegetation is Teak (Tectona grandis), Johar (Cassia siamea), and flamboyant. The plant is a result of reforestation conducted around the 1980s.
more search required …?
|Overview of flora in East Nusa Tenggara|
|Tree||===> click here|
|Non Tree||===> click here|
|Coral||===> click here|
|Identification||Mammals: kuskus (Phalanges orientalis), …|
Primates: long tailed monkeys (Macaca fascicularis), …
Reptiles: lizard timor (Voranus timorensis), serpent timorensis (Phyton timorensis), …
Birds: yellow-crested white cockatoos (Cacatua sulphurea), srigunting (Dicrurits leucopatus), king prawns (Alcedo othis), Punglor / Anis Timor (Zoothera peronii), …
Insect: Butterfly King Plato (Troides plato), …
more search required …?
|Overview of fauna in East Nusa Tenggara|
|Amfibian||===> click here|
|Bird||===> click here|
|Fish||===> click here|
|Insect||===> click here|
|Mammalia||===> click here|
|Primata||===> click here|
|Reptil||===> click here|
|Invertebrata||===> click here|