|Gov.Regulation||Decree of the Minister of Agriculture No 174/Kpts/Um/3/1983|
|Technical implementation Unit||BKSDA Kalimantan Tengah|
|Note||is part of the upstream of the Barito River (one of the major rivers on the island of Borneo) into the endemic habitat of the Borneo mountains which by the people of Central Kalimantan is known as Bukit Sapat Hawung which is a small part of the Muller Mountains strand. The locals call this hill “Baring Hawun”, where baring means “big and elongated high hill” and hawun means “dew”. So named because of the high hill that extends this the top is almost always covered with fog.|
Due to the characteristics of its territory and the specificity of its flora and fauna, the government establishes Bukit Sapat Hawung into Nature Conservation Area through Minister of Agriculture Decree no. 705 / Kpts / Um / 10/1982 dated October 12, 1982 jo. No: 174 / Kpts / Um / 3/1983, March 10, 1983.
Conservation Area of Sapat Hawung Nature Reserve includes B1 agroclimate zone with wet month number of 11 months / year and dry month number 1 month / year.
|City/Regency||Kabupaten Murung Raya|
|District||Kecamatan Uut Murung|
|Generally wavy to heavy and steep with slopes between 25% to 45%, some in some very steep areas with a steep and steep cliff-shaped landscape.|
Bukit Sapat Hawung Nature Reserve area is a mountainous area (Batu Ayau, Pacungapang, Sapat Hawung) that extends from East to West, when viewed from the height level consists of 24% of the area is located at an altitude of 200-500 meters from sea level, especially in the area the southern part bordering the Limited Production Forest Area, 49.46% is located at an altitude of 600-1000 meters above sea level and 26.53% is located at an altitude of 1100-1850 meters above sea level in the north that directly borders East Kalimantan Province.
|type climate A (Schmit&Ferguson)|
|22,6’-32,6’C; Meteorology Climatology and Geophysics Council check …|
POTENTIAL BIOTIC AREA
|Identification||dominated by Balau, Keruing, Nyatoh, Mahang, Shelter, Ulin, various species of Orchid, Palm Mountain, Rattan Pulut, Rattan Manau, Meranti Copper, Terentang, Rengas, Wood Ivory, Waru Gunung, Simpur, Durian / Hanging, White Meranti, Terap, Bungur and Jabon.|
more search required …?
|Overview of flora in Central Borneo|
|Tree||===> click here|
|Non Tree||===> click here|
|Coral||===> click here|
|Identification||Primates: Bornean Orangutan (Pongo Pygmaeus), Owa gibbons, Monkeys, …|
Birds: Hornbills, Mermaids, Peacocks, …
Mammals: Deer Deer, Deer, Pigs, Bear Honey, …
Reptiles: Snakes, …
amphibians: Poison toads, …
more search required …?
|Overview of fauna in Central Borneo|
|Amfibian||===> click here|
|Bird||===> click here|
|Fish||===> click here|
|Insect||===> click here|
|Mammalia||===> click here|
|Primata||===> click here|
|Reptil||===> click here|
|Invertebrata||===> click here|
- bksdakalteng.info; Agustus 2017
- rimbawan.or.id; Agustus 2017
- antaranews.com; Agustus 2017
- m.tempo.co; Agustus 2017
- Statistik Dirjen KSDAE 2015; Dirjen KSDAE (Link: drive.google.com)
- PERATURAN GUBERNUR KALIMANTAN TENGAH NOMOR 41 TAHUN 2014 TENTANG PENGELOLAAN KAWASAN BERNILAI KONSERVASI TINGGI DALAM USAHA PERKEBUNAN DI PROVINSI KALIMANTAN TENGAH; Pemerintah Provinsi Kalimantan Tengah (Link: drive.google.com)
- Tata Guna Lahan di Kalimantan Tengah Menyatukan tujuan pembangunan dan keberlanjutan untuk optimalisasi lahan, CIFOR – Dialog Hutan (The Forests Dialogue/TFD); Kontributor: Sophia Gnych, CIFOR; Philip Wells, Daemeter; Neil Franklin, Daemeter; Godwin Limberg, Daemeter; Gary Paoli, Daemeter; Kontributor Pendukung: Skye Glenday, CPI; Daju Pradnja Resosudarmo, CIFOR; Jim Schweithel, Daemeter; Indrawan Suryadi, Daemeter; , Maret 2014 (Link: drive.google.com)
- Spesies Baru Anggrek di Sapat Hawung; tim adangdaradjatun.com, antara, November 2009 (Link: drive.google.com)