|Gov.Regulation||Decree of the Minister of Forestry No 283/Kpts-II/1992|
|Technical implementation Unit||Balai Taman Nasional Alas Purwo|
|Note||Alas Purwo National Park, as mandated in Law No. 5 of 1990 on Conservation of Biological Natural Resources and Ecosystems has three main functions, namely|
1. Protection of ecological processes of life support systems.
2. Preservation of the diversity of plants and animals and their ecosystems.
3. The sustainable utilization of biological natural resources and their ecosystem in the form of research, science, education, cultivation support, and nature tourism.
Alas Purwo area, before it was designated as a national park, was originally a Banyuwangi South Wildlife Reserve based on the Decree of the Governor General of Dutch Indies No. 6 stbl 456 dated September 01, 1939 with a total area of 62,000 ha. Subsequently, it was converted into Alas Purwo National Park with an area of 43,420 ha through the Decree of the Minister of Forestry no. 283 / Kpts-II / 92 in 1992.
Alas Purwo is representative of lowland rainforest ecosystem type in Java Island. This National Park is a forest area that has a variety of types of ecosystems are classified intact on the island of Java. Their ecosystems range from beaches (coastal forests) to lowland rain forest, mangrove forests, bamboo forests, savanna and plantations.
Based on its ecosystem, forest types in Alas Purwo National Park can be divided into bamboo forests, coastal forests, mangrove forests, plantations, natural forests, and grazing areas (Feeding Ground). When observed at a glance, from a land area of about 43,420 hectares, the park is dominated by bamboo forests, which occupy about 40% of the total area.
- Kecamatan Tegaldlimo
- Kecamatan Purwoharjo,
Flat, light wavy topography, with the highest peak in Lingga Manis Mountain (322 meters above sea level). The steep area develops on the Miocene-Pliocene limestone that is lifted to the surface because of the interaction between the Indian Ocean Plate (oceanic plate) that meets the Eurasian Plate (continental plate). The process of appointment that occurred in the middle Pleistocene continues with an intensity that is not always the same resulted in the Blambangan Peninsula area raised at an altitude of more than 100 m asl. some parts of the top of karst hill raised to a height of 300 m above sea level. Ever since it was lifted to the surface, limestones began to experience karstification
|type climate D-E(Schmit&Ferguson);|
|27’-30’C; Meteorology Climatology and Geophysics Council check… |
POTENTIAL BIOTIK AREA
|Identification||Known more than 700 species of plants ranging from lower plants to tree level plants of various types / vegetation formations. Typical and endemic plants in this national park is sapod kecik (Manilkara kauki). In addition, plants that are often found ketapang (Terminalia catapa), nyamplung (Calophyllum inophyllum), kepuh (Sterculia foetida), keben (Barringtonia asiatica), and 10 types of bamboo.|
more search required …?
|Overview of flora in East Java|
|Tree||===> click here|
|Non Tree||===> click here|
|Coral||===> click here|
|Identification||Mammals (50 species): bull (Bos javanicus), deer (Cervus timorensis), ajag (Cuon alpinus), wild boar (Sus scrofa), deer (Muntiacus muntjak), leopard (Panthera pardus), lutung (Tracypithecus auratus) long-tailed monkeys (Macaca fascicularis) jelarang (Ratufa bicolor), rase (Vivericula indica), linsang (Prionodon linsang), mongoose (Paradoxurus hermaprhoditus), garangan (Herpestes javanicus), forest cat (Felis bengalensis) …|
Birds (302 species): White belly sea eagle (Haliaeetus leucogaster), Snake bido (Spilornis cheela), green jungle (Galus varius), red jungle fowl (Gallus gallus), small egrets (Egreta garzeta), stout jungle (Cairina sculpture), rhinoceros hornbill (hornbill rhinoceros), green peacock (Pavo muticus), crested sea dorm (Sterna bergii), Javanese checkak (Halcyon cyanoventris) …
Reptiles (48 species of reptiles): turtles / gray (Lepidochelys olivacea), green turtle (Chelonia mydas), Hawksbill (Eretmochelys imbricata), leatherback turtle (Dermochelys coriacea), gray lizard (Varanus nebulosus), bodo (Python molurus) ….
Amphibians (15 species): …
more search required …?
|Overview of fauna in East Java|
|Amfibian||===> click here|
|Bird||===> click here|
|Fish||===> click here|
|Insect||===> click here|
|Mammalia||===> click here|
|Primata||===> click here|
|Reptil||===> click here|
|Invertebrata||===> click here|
- tnalaspurwo.org; Agustus 2017
- pika.ksdae.menlhk.go.id; Agustus 2017
- id.wikipedia.org; Agustus 2017
- banyuwangibagus.com; Agustus 2017
- news.detik.com; Agustus 2017
- Statistik Dirjen KSDAE 2015; Dirjen KSDAE (Link: drive.google.com)
- PERDA NOMOR 5 TAHUN 2012 TENTANG RENCANA TATA RUANG WILAYAH PROVINSI TAHUN 2011—2031; PEMERINTAH PROVINSI JAWA TIMUR (Link:drive.google.com)
- Mencari Keseimbangan Pengelolaan Interaksi Antara Masyarakat dan Kawasan Taman Nasional Alas Purwo; Sam Beckman, FAKULTAS ILMU SOSIAL DAN ILMU POLITIK, UNIVERSITAS MUHAMMADIYAH MALANG, PROGRAM ACICIS, 2004 (Link: drive.google.com)
- DINAMIKA PENGUNJUNG WISATA ALAM DI TAMAN NASIONAL ALAS PURWO, JAWA TIMUR; Hendra Gunawan, Subarudi dan ElvidaY. Suryandari, JURNAL Penelitian Sosial dan Ekonomi Kehutanan Vol. 4 No. 3 September 2007 (Link: drive.google.com)
- KERAGAMAN JENIS BAMBU DAN PEMANFAATANNYA DI TAMAN NASIONAL ALAS PURWO; Anita Mayasari dan Ady Suryawan, Balai Penelitian Kehutanan Manado, 2012(Link: drive.google.com)
- STRUKTUR, KOMPOSISI DAN STATUS TUMBUHAN OBAT DI KAWASAN HUTAN TAMAN NASIONAL ALAS PURWO; SYAMSUL HIDAYAT, Pusat Konservasi Tumbuhan-Kebun Raya Bogor, LIPI, 2008 (Link: drive.google.com)
- Usaha Peningkatan Konservasi Mamalia di Taman Nasional Alas Purwo melalui Wisata Safari pada Generasi Muda; Dina Aulia, Jurusan Biologi, Fakultas Matematika dan Ilmu Pengetahuan Alam, Universitas Brawijaya, Malang; Tri Haryono, Balai Taman Nasional Alas Purwo, Banyuwangi, 2011(Link: drive.google.com)